Here is the Program-
Ships passing on the Huangpu River (video, 2008-2013)
● London 5: Unknown Year (super8 trasferito in video, 2007)
● Journal of Drifting Hours (series) (super8)
– Winter Trees (2012-2014, super8)
– Late Autumn, Early Winter (2013-2014, super8)
– A Windy Season (2016-2017, super8)
– November Sunday (2013, super8)
– December in Normandie (2015, super8)
● Jiangsu/France reels with Field Recordings (video)
The majority of the program will be live Super 8 projection!
Quebec’s last rays of summer light. Filmed in Canada on super 8 color film, August 2007.
This film is from the Journal of Drifting Hours series.
Drifting moments, lyrical passages, memory impulses, landscape studies and visual notations captured and edited in- camera on super 8 film
These audiovisual views can be considered vignettes or composed actualities, but remain improvisational in nature. The impromptu shots are compelled by the quotidian and immediate occurrences. Some of this footage may appear in future works.