Here is the Program-
Ships passing on the Huangpu River (video, 2008-2013)
● London 5: Unknown Year (super8 trasferito in video, 2007)
● Journal of Drifting Hours (series) (super8)
– Winter Trees (2012-2014, super8)
– Late Autumn, Early Winter (2013-2014, super8)
– A Windy Season (2016-2017, super8)
– November Sunday (2013, super8)
– December in Normandie (2015, super8)
● Jiangsu/France reels with Field Recordings (video)
The majority of the program will be live Super 8 projection!
Here is some info about the show-
will post more links soon!
super 8 still 95 form A Windy Season
Really happy to announce that I will have a solo show at UNZA in Milan, Italy. There will be lots of live super 8 ! More info soon on this exciting event.
Super 8 still 94 from Journal of Drifting Hours
A short break from Milan to Nice
These audiovisual views can be considered vignettes or composed actualities, but remain improvisational in nature. The impromptu shots are compelled by the quotidian and immediate occurrences. Some of this footage may appear in future works.
Super 8 still 92 from Journal of Drifting Hours
super 8 still 91 from Journal of Drifting Hours
A warm thanks to Francesca for offering her astute and deep insight on From Chance to Deal in the latest article from L’emergere del possibile. Go here to read.
Text is in Italian.
I would also encourage readers to look into their other articles. They are really doing something worthwhile and courageous. Writing about experimental cinema is not easy and they continue to dazzle.
Below is the film-